LAWN & SHRUB PACKAGES
- Lawn treated 6 times a year(every other month)
- Lawn treated with Insecticide, Fertilizer, Herbicide, Fungicide and Weed Control
- Problem Areas treated as needed.
- Flower Beds treated for weeds on each scheduled visit-Owner responsibility between visits.
- Shrubs treated quarterly or Bi-monthly depending on estimate
- Shrub Services are scheduled in conjunction with existing Lawn Service to insure regular monitoring and application of products.
- Application of Insecticide, Fungicide and Fertilizer for prolonged preventative maintenance
- Health Checks to determine problem areas and course of treatment.
- Initial Service includes checking, cleaning, adjusting and maintaining the entire sprinkler system.**
- Scheduled Quarterly visits to insure the sprinkler system continues to operate efficiently.
- Perform timer adjustments as needed.
- Perform all Labor at no cost for replacement of heads, and adjustments*** **Package includes maintenance of all above ground parts.
***Parts are not included and will be billed separately (pop-ups-$7.00/ea, Rotary $15.00/ea, Donuts $2.00/ea)
What is Lawn Aeration?
Aeration involves perforating the soil with small holes to allow air, water and nutrients to penetrate the grass roots. This helps the roots grow deeply and produce a stronger, more vigorous lawn.
The main reason for aerating is to alleviate soil compaction. Compacted soils have too many solid particles in a certain volume or space, which prevents proper circulation of air, water and nutrients within the soil. Excess lawn thatch or heavy organic debris buried under the grass surface can also starve the roots from these essential elements.
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turfgrass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.
Pricing is based on Lawn Size and we offer very affordable rates!!!
- Annual Follow-up
- Defined Treatment
Palm trees provide iconic beauty for your Florida landscapes. Beautifully kept palm trees add majestic grandeur to commercial properties. If properly planted, fertilized and cared for, Palm Trees are resilient and relatively low maintenance.
- Keeping your palm trees healthy and looking their best requires expert care.
- There are many species of palm trees, each species having their own requirements.
- Each palm tree has specific needs based on the palm variety, soil, location of planting, time of year, weather and other conditions.
- Palm trees may become diseased, attacked by pests or weakend by drought, fire, lightning or storms, and require special treatments.
Palm trees, even though they are warm climate plants, require tender care in the summer, with proper pruning and the right amount of moisture. Excessive precipitation and flooding or too long dry spells must be addressed.
- Magnificent Palm Trees Add Majestic Grandeur to Your Property
Of course, proper winter care for your palm trees is equally essential, ensuring your trees withstand the occasional freezes and other conditions that may affect their health.
- Village pest services provides expert care and specialized treatments to keep your palm trees at their best.
- Quarterly or Bi-Monthly Service
- Health Checks
What homeowner doesn’t dream of a perfect smooth emerald-green lawn in front of the house? However, your beautiful dream may be overshadowed by one significant problem. Moles! They are perfect diggers able to dig as fast as a foot per minute. As you can imagine, this is an advantageous way of soil aerating. On the other hand, moles are leaving visible furrows, damaging plants.
Their tunnels push up the earth breaking your lawn’s harmony and eat earthworms so advantageous for the soil. If you noticed the first furrows and suspect moles, it is obvious that it’s better to get rid of these skillful diggers better sooner than later. Find out more on how to get rid of moles in yard. Some preparation work and deciding which method of mole eradication you prefer is needed before you actually start your fight.